Wednesday, April 20, 2011

custom design summer break

[source]

This has been a long time coming, but during the summer, I'll be in the process of simplifying (work, home, life, activities, etc.) and part of that includes making some changes to jen & ink (MUCH needed changes that is).  Hopefully after the summer, things will be more streamlined and I'll have more options to fit everyone's needs, but I'll need some designated time to get things going.

So with that in mind, I will only be accepting 6 custom orders this summer (May-August). BUT you will still be able to order any of my premade designs found here or my flickr.  In fact, I'll be posting some other designs during the next couple weeks as well, so hopefully I'll have a wide range to meet your paper needs this summer without needing to resort to custom work. 

So, if you know you'll be needing a custom order this summer or have any questions, just email me at my normal address or jenandink@gmail.com with the date you need to mail them out by, and I'll let you know if I have an opening.  So please email me as soon as possible to reserve your date and spread the word!

I'll be taking orders until they fill up, so that could be this week or a week in July--so please don't hesitate to contact me! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...