Tuesday, January 5, 2010

flickr page

Over the break, I took some much needed time to recoup and reorganize. I finally moved all my latest designs to one place! Sometimes when I get e-mails from people wanting an invite or announcement, I have a few files that I have to gather and send. But now, I created a flickr page with all my latest work, so people can just visit one place and see all my options.

Here are some samples from my page:





Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing custom work. However more recently, I'm finding people who just want something personalized, so I wanted to make it easier for those people who need it sooner or want to spend less.

I have them organized into sets that I will continue to update as I get a chance to finish uploading former pieces including more invites, stationery, and recipe cards as well as new ideas and designs. Hopefully this will make it easier to find what you're looking for when you need an invite!

For more information on prices and printing, you can contact me at jenandink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...